Thursday, March 5, 2015

Be an Innovative and Creative Teacher!

Are you a traditional teacher or modern teacher? How are you going to describe traditional teachers? modern teachers?
     Honestly speaking, I am a product of traditional teaching styles in my generation. but since I have the heart of willingness to learn new things, be taught and adapt changes...I'm proud to say that as teacher I'm able to merge these two styles; the traditional and modern styles of teaching. How about you fellow teachers?

5 comments:

  1. I agree ma'am Weng. Conventional methods of teaching should not be neglected because of the onset of new methods. I personally feel that there is no single best teaching strategy. A good combination of different strategies appropriate to the situation and the type of learners is indispensable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ma'am Ylcy for giving your good thoughts about this blog. I really appreciate it. We are both connected to public school so we really know exactly the status of our learners when it comes to learning materials. But this is not the hindrance for us to move forward to the latest trend in education because we are definitely versatile teachers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether traditional or modern teacher... a teacher is always a teacher touches the mind and the heart of a learner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is exactly true ma'am nora. thank you for the comments. God bless!

      Delete