Friday, January 9, 2015

The Moments of a Teacher

I'm already in my teaching profession for 15 years. For 15 years in the service both private and public schools experience, I was able to achieve something that paid off my undying services, dedication and commitment as teacher. I received awards and recognition of my performance being a teacher in different fields. These all happened because of working so hard without thinking of any in return. Teaching and serving kids with love, understanding and compassion give essence to my profession.

 I thank God so much for the greatest award I have ever received recognizing my performances being a teacher and a LEADER. It's one of a kind to be chosen and being the first one to be awarded as the 2014 REGION XI MOST OUTSTANDING SUPREME PUPIL GOVERNMENT ADVISER.

Teachers are leaders inside the classroom. They are considered the greatest leader among the leaders in the whole world because they are the one molding and shaping the young minds of every children who probably be the future leaders of their generation. The leaders who might be the key to solve the common challenges facing by the present leaders. Definitely not an easy task because you are dealing with different kind of individuals with different needs. (To be continued)
2014 Region XI Most Outstanding SPG Adviser with my student
VINCENT M. MALBAS being one of the Top 10 Region XI Outstanding SPG Mayors

No comments:

Post a Comment